Junior Rugby to go ahead at Alert Level 1

Junior Rugby to go ahead at Alert Level 1

  • Post category:Latest News
JUNIOR RUGBY UPDATE 13 AUGUST 10.20AM
Kia ora koutou,
We have been working with the JAB and have decided Saturday’s Bayleys Junior Club Rugby will only go ahead if we are at Alert Level 1. We will notify you all through our social channels and our website, as well as contact through your club delegates, of the decision when it is made by the Government on Friday.
In the meantime, we are working through return to train and play plans with clubs over the next week to see if it’s possible to play Junior Rugby under Alert Level 2 from next week.
Thank you for your patience and consideration.
Take care.