Recruitment for: Poverty Bay Rugby Football Union Community Rugby Manager
Part-time/Full-time position – 30/40 hours
The Poverty Bay Rugby Football Union is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to oversee and lead the PBRFU Community Rugby team strategically and effectively to deliver programmes that meet the objectives of PBRFU and NZ Rugby.
As Community Rugby Manager they will be tasked with building strong, healthy relationship with all Rugby clubs and schools to support and strengthen rugby within our region.
To be successful in the role, you will need :
- Previous experience in Sports Administration/Management.
- An ability to work with and manage staff.
- An ability to build capability and plan strategically.
- To be hard working, trustworthy and act with integrity.
- To have the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, agencies, funders, NZ Rugby, District Council and the wider community
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join us to ensure Rugby continues to play a vital part in the Poverty Bay Rugby Football Union community, then we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must have a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions and Police Vetting check, and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
All applications should include a covering letter and CV and reference to CEO Ray Noble, email email@example.com Applications close 4pm Friday 24th March 2023.